2010年9月3日星期五

3.9.2010 ♥

haih~
my house d pc broken jor...
kesien nia...
i cnt use fr so many many time
so sad~
T^T
sad because i cannot write my blog in mandrin
i feel that mandrin is more closer than english
nt jz sad...
i m still vry worry
worry about my things at my pc der...
hav many confidential things
that cnt giv my parents know
somethings about HER ♥
somethings about HER between me
somethings somethings and somethings...

although i m very very love HER
but i cant be together wif HER...
although i very very miss HER
but i cant even say a word to HER...

sometimes i will though everyone is HER
sometimes i will says I LOVE YOU to every person
sometimes my friend will say i m very flower heart
but the person i jz love is HER ♥

i m going to crazy about HER..
ARGH!!!!
stop thinking about HER ♥

i need to cool down
stop thinking about HER
this makes me crazy!!!
><

没有评论:

发表评论