2009年11月20日星期五

last day in skul!!!

wah...today arr...so busy lurh...wan go to skul n giv d teacher letter....one thing is hui ting d problem...yesterday...TLL catch her...thn arr TLL is so annoying...alyz catch shi en to ask hui ting d name...thn arr...me n shi en so innocent,been traped in this case lor...haih...today d tym ho...d TLL says tht i'm nt respect to her...thn arr...she dimerit me 20 marks...tis 20 marks is for 1 is 'tidak menghormati cikgu' another is 'bercakap bohong'...tht tym arr...i'm so pek cheik wif her arr...she make me wan to scold her nia...my class arr...a bit ppl cum nia today...yi zhi n me oso dint cum to skul oso...we jz cum to skul n giv d letter to pn.chan shi ying nia...thn jing ru today oso dint cum to skul,she need to attend a dinner...



whn i cum bck to skul again...i saw bear bear,she says tht shi en giv TLL dimerit 10 marks fr 'bercakap bohong'thn she cry...TLL n my mother ma fight guo...they fight for d right...



finally bck home...



n sleep lyk a pig...



ooink...ooink...



sleep~~



zzZZZ...


if wan to noe wat happen jz nw,jz inform me...i'll tell u...



没有评论:

发表评论