2009年10月10日星期六

hates 'FEI TIN' alots...

since that day...we argue to each other,she started to hide away frm me...so we didnt talk for 2 days...bt i felt compunction,i try to talk wif she ,bt she oso the same...angry to me,cauz she jealous abt me n my fren...yesterday me n my frenz go bck to our primary skul,so we take hp to skul...i saw so many primary frenz go bck oso...some fren study in cdk,some study in sri mutiara,n the one ,so smart...thts jo yee...she study in chung ling private...nw she is so girl n gentle,she change until so girl...unbelievable...me n yi zhi get there on 9.15a.m,bt the 'pue ke' shi yan ...we all call she siao po...the siao po so late ka come...yo~~~we wait she until didnt hav patient,we phone she many tym lurh...i oso saw my form teacher...she didnt change a lot,still like this type...we wait the bus at asia cafe der,when we go up to the bus...i notice tht fei tin sit my place...so i scold she 'thick face'...i dun think so she is so bear grudges...she later wan to port my class...so need to spotcheck~luckily,my fren hav notice tht she go n stop fei tin...so...fei tin cnt go n port my class lurh...cauz tht day,my class ppl all oso hav take e-pop n yg to skul...some hav take hp to skul oso...so i scare tht my fren is going to mad on me...

没有评论:

发表评论